Sunday, March 16, 2014

blog 8

Part 1;
     This week we finished off working with equilibriums. And howbthe markets will always eventually go back to the equalibruim prices and quantities for maximum happiness for buyers and sellers. We also ended the week on friday talking about price floors and ceilings. Price floors are the minimum prices that goods or services can be sold at. Price ceilings are the maximum price goods and services can be sold at like rent control.

Part 2;
     The government uses things like subsidies, they pay companies to make products that they predict will do well, taxes on produce, they tax food and other things people need to get more money out of it, and regulations, they control how much a person can buy or produce a good or service of. One that we talked about in class was rent control. The government used to put a price ceiling on rent to prevent over pricing and descrimination. Even know I'm still unbiased about government kimd of, there are some really good places they should intervene in and also some really stupid ones that are outthere but I can't list off the top of my head. I have no questions.

Part3;
I have finished all 10 hours of my community service hours at Foothills Animal shelter. And I have not even started the essay yet, is it due on the same day as the last part of the community service packet? I might do it during spring break.

1 comment: